Hey guys – a quick post today! Want to know more about me? I’ve done a fun 5 minute post below 🙂
I borrowed this post from another blogger (who has a great blog: dearblogloveliz.wordpress.com) because I enjoyed reading hers so much, and some of you may not know that much about me. Enjoy!
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza. Always the pizza.
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without showering? Oh, in University I would go days without showering if I was being a mess of a teenager. I would say 2/3, and I would feel guilty after that many days which would force me to shower.
- Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team? Absolutely the best player on a horrible team. Why is the team horrible? Because they’re not getting on, they don’t feel part of it? I’d focus on why there’s such an issue in the team. If you were the worst player on a great team, you wouldn’t feel satisfied personally and then if one person isn’t feeling great, surely that’s not a ‘great team’. All in this together.
- What would you want your last words to be? “Life is very short. Do what makes you happy.” Easier said than done.
- What is the best thing about work? I love achieving, and doing well. My job allows me to see something from the start to finish and that’s really satisfying.
- Do you like to dance or sing? Dance. I’m quite passionate about street dance. If I sing, the entire household likes to tell me to close my mouth, so I don’t think that’s my natural talent.
- What did you have for dinner last night? Chilli Con Carne. Banging.
- What is your favorite song of all time? Something Whitney Houston. Maybe ‘Dance with Somebody’.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be? Bit creepy, but I’d love to be able to see peoples thoughts. I find humans absolutely fascinating and psychology is my passion, so to be able to see the thoughts we all have as humans would be epic!!
- Would you be willing to reduce your life span by 10 years to become rich or famous? Hmm. I want to say yes to this, I feel like reducing my life span from say 90 years old to 80 years old to become rich would be pretty easy. 10 years isn’t so much at all for the years of joy you could bring to other people with that money.
- If you could invent a holiday, what would it be? Mental Health Day (I think there’s already one), but this one would be where everyone has to ask a stranger if they’re OK and actually wait for the answer.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? I do. My mum and dad experienced it. I want to say my boyfriend and I experienced it but there was a lot of wine and whiskey involved in our first moment.
- Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day? Stand. I hate that I have to sit down all day for my job, it’s not good. I’d much prefer running around, I could then also eat what I want. Win, win!
- Do you believe in a higher being? Yes. I believe that there’s spirits who will protect and look after you. I believe that when things are about to get bad, I get a feeling about that. I’m quite intuitive as a person so I guess that’s why I think like that.
- What was the last movie you saw? Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
- What celebrity do you like to follow? The Kardashians. They’re fascinating. They’ve made money off peoples nosiness and fascination, whether they like them or hate them, they’re getting the views and making money. It’s almost genius.
- Describe yourself in one sentence. Ann-Marie doesn’t like to give up, ever.
- Would you want to know when you’ll die? No, absolutely not. That would be a mind- f***. There are some things humans shouldn’t have to know, and therefore deal with.
- Do you believe in fate? Absolutely. Every situation I’ve ever been in is for a reason.
- Do you read reviews about a movie before deciding whether to watch it or not? Nope. I watch what looks interesting/I’ve been interested in. I do Google every person from the film and find out about who they really are. Is that odd? I’m OK with being odd.
- What is the best piece of advice that you’ve received? You may be 26 but you’re mentally beyond your years, use it to your strength now. This works in terms of the workplace and life. I listen to myself a lot.
Hope you enjoyed and you feel you know me a little better!